Admission for the new session for LKG to class 8 commences in the month of January.
- For admission the registration form will be available in school office from 1st January between 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on payment of 150/- which includes admission test. the registration form is available in campus office located in BEENA PUBLIC SCHOOL(CBSE school in varanaai), vill. Audhe, Near Lathiya crossing,(Mohansarai- Mughalsarai Bypass), Varanasi.
- the dates for entrance test and observation cum interaction will be intimated at the time of submission of registration form in the school office. Admit card must be produced at the time of interaction and test.
- the registration form is not transferable a fee once paid is not refundable.
- For admission to LKG & UKG presence of parents is mandatory. admission will be given on the basis of observation cum interaction.
- For admission in class 1 to 8, the child has to appear in admission test of one-hour duration in languages(English, Hindi) & mathematics to test the suitability for admission to that class
- list of successful candidates will be put up on the school notice board as per the date specified.
- Document to be submitted at the time of admission are:
a) Date of birth certificate nursery (LKG UKG, & 1st )
b) Transfer certificate in original in case of admission from class 2nd onward.
c) Progress report of the last examination passed in the original.
d) Two passport size photograph each of the father & mother.